- 200 mg of Saw Palmetto is used by natural health practitioners to treat testicular inflammation, urinary tract inflammation, coughs, and respiratory congestion
- Helps to strengthen the thyroid gland, balance the metabolism, stimulate appetite, and aid digestion
- Helps to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), which is a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate gland
- “Uses a potent blend of Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Pygeum Africanum, maca root, and many other beneficial ingredients to relieve urologic symptoms associated with
- benign BPH and promote prostate health
Caution: Do not use if security seal is broken or missing. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis or prostate cancer, if you are taking antidepressants, blood thinners or digoxin, or if you have high blood pressure, psychological disorder, anxiety, depression, or diabetes. Do not use if you are allergy/hypersensitive to bee-products or pollen, or if you have sitosterolemia.